Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sadie and Scott Goddard

Sadie:
I Attended BYU-Idaho from September 2001 to April of 2005. I studied communications with an emphasis in public relations. For my final two years at BYU-Idaho I worked in the public relations office. I started out organizing and giving tours to school children as well as devotional speakers and finished writing stories and editing the weekly faculty and staff news letter, News and Notes. I also spent a lot of time participating in recreation sports seeking to win a championship t-shirt. The highlight of my time at BYU-Idaho was finally achieving my dream of owning one of those covenanted shirts. I still have it and wear it with pride.

Scott:
He attended BYU-Idaho from September of 2000, took a leave of absence to serve a mission in the Chili Conception Mission, then returned and finished in April of 2006. He got his degree in math education with a minor in Spanish. While at BYU-Idaho Scott was part of the dance board and later organized the social board of the activities program with one of his friends. He sang baritone for the Collegiate Choir. He also participated in recreation sports and was one of the first to sink in the battleship wars.

Scott and Sadie:
We got married in September of 2005 after meeting each other in our campus ward. We have two sons. Jeff was born in 2006 in the LA suburban area. Nate was born in 2008 in the NYC suburban area. We've been coast to coast since we got married and have had some great adventures. Scott is an actuary working in retirement for a consulting firm. I stay home with our boys. We both have had some great service and missionary opportunities living in this area and we have loved it. We love BYU-Idaho and the impact attending that university has had on our lives. We find much joy in helping others find their way to snowy eastern Idaho.

1 comment: